Custom House, London escorts

Custom House, London escorts - London Areas

 

Custom House is an area in the London Borough of Newham in London, England. The area is named after the custom house of Royal Victoria Dock. The first Custom House in London was built in 1275 and was located near Old Billingsgate Market in the City of London. The Custom House Hotel (on the corner of Freemasons Road), was opened in 2001 to service the expected trade from the nearby ExCeL Exhibition Centre. Custom House is growing in terms of different ethnic backgrounds in the locality. The two main roads which serve Custom House are Freemasons Road located near the Custom House station, and Prince Regent Lane. Buses serving Freemasons Road are the London Buses route 241, London Buses route 325 and London Buses route 678 (school journeys only). The Custom House Surgery is also located on this road. The Royal Docks Community School and The Shipman Youth Centre are both on Prince Regent Lane, in addition to local stores which serve the residents. Bus routes passing through Prince Regent Lane are the London Buses route 147, London Buses route 300 and London Buses route 473.

Sport and recreation

Custom House has a List of King George V Playing Fields (Greater London) in memorial to George V of the United Kingdom. The Canning Town recreational ground is located on Freemasons Road.

Custom House was home to the West Ham Hammers speedway team at the 120,000 capacity West Ham Stadium. Many roads built on the stadium site following its demolition are named after the stars of the team - including Aub Lawson, Jack Young (speedway rider) and promoter Johnnie Hoskins.

In the early 1930s, Custom House was home to a The Football League club, Thames A.F.C, before being dissolved in 1932. Custom House FC were founded in 2011 and play at Lyle Park.

Founder members of the punk band The Cockney Rejects, brothers Mick & Jeff Geggus, were both born in Custom House. Custom House is an area in the London Borough of Newham in London, England. The area is named after the custom house of Royal Victoria Dock. The first Custom House in London was built in 1275 and was located near Old Billingsgate Market in the City of London. The Custom House Hotel (on the corner of Freemasons Road), was opened in 2001 to service the expected trade from the nearby ExCeL Exhibition Centre. Custom House is growing in terms of different ethnic backgrounds in the locality. The two main roads which serve Custom House are Freemasons Road located near the Custom House station, and Prince Regent Lane. Buses serving Freemasons Road are the London Buses route 241, London Buses route 325 and London Buses route 678 (school journeys only). The Custom House Surgery is also located on this road. The Royal Docks Community School and The Shipman Youth Centre are both on Prince Regent Lane, in addition to local stores which serve the residents. Bus routes passing through Prince Regent Lane are the London Buses route 147, London Buses route 300 and London Buses route 473.

See also

*ExCeL Exhibition Centre
*Custom House station
*West Ham Stadium



Category:Districts of Newham
Category:Areas of London
Category:Districts of London on the River Thames

Please read custom house, london escort girls Privacy Policy. custom house, london escorts escorts custom house, london

.