Available 24/7
Available 24/7
07858 198 528 / 07858 198 529
Elite-London-Escort Allstarsescorts
becontree_heath_guide_girl_eastern_european.jpg
guide_london_escort.jpg
lambeth_girl_guide_spanish.jpg
st_helier_girls_agency_english.jpg

South Wimbledon escorts

South Wimbledon is a locality in the London Borough of Merton in southwest London, England.

History

Toponymy
It is marked on an Ordnance Survey map of 1876 as '''New Wimbledon''' and on a 1907 map as South Wimbledon. The name is derived from Wimbledon, London#Toponymy, which is located to the north.

Local government
South Wimbledon formed the northeastern section of the parish of Merton (parish), with the separate parish of Wimbledon, London located to the north. The parish became the Merton Urban District in 1907, renamed Merton and Morden in 1913. South Wimbledon has formed part of the London Borough of Merton since 1965.

Urban development
South Wimbledon (Merton) tube station was opened in 1926 on the corner of Merton High Street and Morden Road. South Wimbledon is a locality in the London Borough of Merton in southwest London, England.

Geography

Wimbledon is to the north, Morden to the south, Colliers Wood is to the east and to the west are Merton Park and Wimbledon Chase. South Wimbledon is a locality in the London Borough of Merton in southwest London, England.

References

Category:Districts of Merton
Category:Areas of London